#770 VHW ❤




What I'm wearing

▷ ▷ Body: MAITREYA Lara
▷ ▷ Hair: Hair by ( r e d ) M i n t Mains Store
▷ ▷ Outfit: SPIRIT - Lita Outfit (Sweatshirt/Shorts) - Exclusive Maitreya Lara  - GACHA - *NEW @ The Epiphany Event ~ (Apr 15 - May 12) 
** I'm using the rare items.

Vendor's SPIRIT - click to best view

▷ ▷ Footwear: **UTOPIA@Design** - "Monica" (w/Texture Hud) - Maitreya/Slink/Belleza (Freya,Isis) - *NEW @ FaMESHed Event ~ (Apr 01 - 27)

▷ ▷ Pose : STUN - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Celenya' #85 - 6 poses Slim & Curve (Anim & Pose Stand) - *NEW @ The Galleria Mall Event ~ (Apr 09 - 28)
** Money includes. 

Vendor's STUN Poses - click to best view




NOTE: If you are interested in any item that is not credited to the Post, just contact me here in the comments or in my social networks. ♥


▽▽▽▽▽

HQ on my Flickr, check it out!

Comments