#885 VHW ❤



What I'm wearing

▷ ▷ Body: BELLEZA - Freya
▷ ▷ Head: GENUS Project
▷ ▷ Hair: [monso] My Hair - Kat - 2 head + boobs (hairline off option) - *NEW @ FaMESHed Event ~ (Nov 01 - 27)
▷ ▷ Outfit: FashionNatic - Vittoria (Jacket/Skirt) - Maitreya/Legacy/Belleza Freya - *NEW @ Cosmopolitan Event ~ (Nov 04 - 16)
▷ ▷ Footwear: Mosquito's Way - Millie - Maitreya/Legacy/Belleza/Slink (Mid) - *NEW @ Unik Event ~ (Nov 07 - 28)

▷ ▷ Pose: STUN - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Kaytra' #122 - 6 Poses (Slim & Curve) (Anim & Pose Stand) - *NEW @ Vanity Event ~ (Nov 05 - 25)

Vendor's STUN Poses - click to best view


NOTE: If you are interested in any item that is not credited to the Post, just contact me here in the comments or in my social networks. ♥


▽▽▽▽▽

HQ on my Flickr, check it out!

Comments