#902 VHW ❤



What I'm wearing

▷ ▷ Body: BELLEZA - Freya
▷ ▷ Head: GENUS Project
▷ ▷ Hair: Opale . Sabina Hair - 3 sizes + boobs (w/Texture Hud) - *NEW @ Collabor88 Event ~ (Dec 08 - Jan 06)
▷ ▷ Outfit: SCANDALIZE. Carian (Belt/Skirt/Sleeves/Top) - Maitreya/Legacy/Slink Hourglass/Belleza (Freya,Isis) - *NEW @ Vanity Event ~ (Dec 05 - 25)
** I'm using the fatpack.
▷ ▷ Footwear: FashionNatic - Tabby Heels - Maitreya/Legacy/Belleza Freya - *NEW @ Cosmopolitan Event ~ (Dec 02 - 14)

▷ ▷ Pose: STUN - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Brizzia' #127 - 6 poses (Slim & Curve) (Anim & Pose Stand) - *NEW @ Vanity Event ~ (Dec 05 - 25)

Vendor's STUN Poses - click to best view



NOTE: If you are interested in any item that is not credited to the Post, just contact me here in the comments or in my social networks. ♥


▽▽▽▽▽

HQ on my Flickr, check it out!

Comments